1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

The American brownshirts fully intend to go all out. Are Democrats willing to stop them?

https://www.cnn.com/2024/07/29/poli...challenges-true-the-vote-elections/index.html

2. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

If you wanna be with me
    Baby, there's a price to pay
    I'm a dolphin with a model
    You gotta rub me the right way
    If you wanna be with me
    I can make your wish come coup
    You gotta make a big transgression
    Gotta hate liberals too

3. maumann

maumann Well-Known Member

Republican snowflakes are butthurt about being called weird?

YOU'RE BEING WEIRD!

4. MTM

MTM Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Slacker likes this.
  5. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

Blasphemy!

Super upsetting.

speed_painting_56__trump_and_the_last_supper_by_juliancelaj_daxm1ox-pre.jpg

EArWslbUYAozpqR.jpg

F8aXs76XwAAENjg.jpg

robert-pratt-trumps-last-supper-12x24-v26-7200-x-3600.jpeg

compressed_d400855dc3dc3c04d973e4f04b75bb3e.jpeg

HanSenSE likes this.
  6. WriteThinking

WriteThinking Well-Known Member

I've thought about this a lot, and believe it's because -- I'll say it out loud -- a lot of people wish he would've actually gotten killed.

It would've caused chaos in terms of the election, of course, but really, that's what was needed, as Biden's stepping aside has shown, in a gentler, much more acceptable, even positive, way.

Who, really, does the Republican Party have, other than Trump? Nobody. Unlike the Democrats, there is nobody else wanting to be President, or waiting in the wings, whether politely, or otherwise. Because it is not the Republican Party anymore. It is Trump's party. And this is the problem.

Spartan Squad likes this.
  7. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

8. WriteThinking

WriteThinking Well-Known Member

I know, right? The Democratic Party needs to come up with some much stronger terminology than "weird"!?!

The tip-toeing around everything is what has caused a lot of our problems in the first place. It needs to stop, in every instance, and any instance, that it can.

9. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

They need to decide if they’re deplorables or not. Pick an identity. Are you butthurt over every small thing or are you wild, freespeech advocates?

They’ve take the worst trait of Democrats in 2016 and made it their identity.

10. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Deplorables
    Despicables
    Detestables
    Weird.

11. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

We did. We called them "fascists," "Christo fascists," "racists," "insurrectionists," and "threats to democracy" and everyone who wasn't paying attention in World History class (a.k.a. 80-percent of the country) said we were overreacting.

For now, "weird" is punching in on time and getting an honest day's work done plus it's triggering them, so bump it up from seasonal to full-time and set it up with its own desk and company email.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2024
  12. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Draft saved Draft deleted