1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

Here's "only" 11 minutes

Deskgrunt50 likes this.
  2. gingerbread

gingerbread Well-Known Member

The couch that keeps on giving

3. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

Well, he'd be close so you could castrate him. Bauer, I mean.

Works for Trump, too.

gingerbread likes this.
  4. Della9250

Let's see how this plays:

5. Della9250

I bet I guess one

6. Della9250

More cognitive decline

7. Della9250

8. Della9250

The replies, oh the replies.

9. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Yes, the Appalachian native knows nothing about code-switching dialects. Or changing your name four times.

10. HappyCurmudgeon

HappyCurmudgeon Well-Known Member

As a once-regular goer of the national conference, this was a win for the MAGA and a crushing day for NABJ.

For starters there are many of the top people in journalism that would normally be at the conference that are in Paris right now as the Olympics crosses over from simply sports to news to culture to everything else. And the NABJ has always been a great opportunity to meet amazing people, learn a lot about the industry and the future of the industry...the job fair is tremendous. But this year, in the past 24-48 hours, there were quite a few cancellations of panels for reasons I can only speculate. So once you add up the people that aren't there because of the Olympics, canceled workshops and seminars...the money people spend to attend the conference, pay for hotels, flights and accomodations in Chicago and they aren't going to get everything they should out of attending an NABJ conference.

So Trump goes back to his people and can say he stood up to this evil NABJ media, his presence made the conference look like a circus and there was probably enough collateral damage to where many people, especially young prospective journalists, will think that it's a waste of time and money.

They invited the clown, they got the circus. I hope it was worth it for them.

11. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

Kamala Harris went down to Georgia, she was looking for a state to steal.

12. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Worst fielding in Chicago since the last White Sox home stand.

OscarMadison likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted