1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Your pants busting open
    Your toilet will take you anywhere
    You got one last chance to take a dump
    To drop a ten pound log from your rump
    Reach on back
    Toilet paper's hanging there on a rack

Oh, oh, don't shake my hand
    I know those fingers are coated with herpes, man

Last edited: Aug 4, 2024
  2. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

3. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Wouldn't be surprised to hear about some campaign people departing the Trump Team in the next week.

Neutral Corner likes this.
  4. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

Maddow is getting people worked up about MAGA not certifying any vote that Trump doesn't win.
    While possible, the key is Trump and his cronies don't control the federal government this time. If Harris is a slam dunk winner, and people try to screw around to let the House vote, there will be violence in the street.

5. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

It was about this time eight years ago that Bannon and Conway joined Trump’s campaign and somehow “saved” it (or Vova magically flipped enough votes for them to win).

The Harris/Biden campaign is run by more sensible people than HRC’s, but keep the Dom in the fridge for a few weeks.

dixiehack likes this.
  6. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

7. Starman

I'd be quite surprised if some incidents of that variety don't burst out around the country -- the shitheads have put enough effort into embedding ratfuckers into local and state election apparatus, obviously they're gonna try something.

This is why it's important that Merrick Garland must be removed, fired, terminated from his office right this minute.

Whoever is AG when election day arrives, it has to be somebody who is willing to do something if the fascists really do start loading up. It can't be a whimpering babycat worried about whether Faux Noise is gonna be angry with him.

8. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Harris can just say, “You fuckers said in 2020 that the vice president can stop the steal. Fine. Your steal is stopped. I’m president. Fuck off!”

9. Starman

To follow MAGGAT logic, Kamala can simply refuse to certify the results of any vote which does not show the Democratic candidate (herself ) winning.

Tarheel316 likes this.
  10. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

11. nietsroob17

nietsroob17 Well-Known Member

David Perdue, but point taken. ;)

Got a picture hanging on the bulletin board in my kitchen of me interviewing Sonny Perdue in college. He was the honorary coach for the Georgia Southern spring football game. Most memorable thing: after the game, he jumped in an SUV to drive a few hundred feet to the parking lot to catch a waiting helicopter.

maumann likes this.
  12. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

C'mon man!

Draft saved Draft deleted