1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. sgreenwell

sgreenwell Well-Known Member

I was going to do an ETA but forgot until now - Harris has also been buying a shit ton of ads during the Olympics, at least three different ones too. I have not seen a single one for Trump, or even a PAC connected to him. Seems like the most basic of low-hanging fruit, since you're not going to get that many more huge, captive audiences like this.

Neutral Corner likes this.
  2. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

I’ve got it, Nov 2024, headline “the election was RIGGED because the Framers never intended women or blacks to vote!!”

2muchcoffeeman likes this.
  3. Brooklyn Bridge

Brooklyn Bridge Well-Known Member

She’s all-in as well.

“Well, you know, I’ve had several years since then to kind of understand what it is that he is out to do,” Vance said of Trump. “If I didn’t feel that the ticket, you know, the Trump-Vance ticket was able to do some real good for the country, then I wouldn’t be here supporting him and JD wouldn’t have done this.”

4. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

What he really said had no resemblance to this interpretation.

"Our polices" . . . like making people who don't want to be parents . . . be parents?

5. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

HanSenSE likes this.
  6. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

Yeah that’s a bad look. Bathing themselves in glory these days.

7. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

World Cup coming in 2026, as well as the 250th anniversary of Independence Day. Olympics in 2028. And some want this guy as the face of America?

8. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Belle of the Fifth Column, ladies and gentlemen. As I said above, the content does not seem to have been affected. A few bobbles in the delivery, but practice will smooth that out.

9. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Has anyone asked DeVos about the RFK Jr. story?

10. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

Shhh. Be vewy vewy quiet. She’s hunting gwizxlies

matt_garth, garrow and HanSenSE like this.
  11. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

She's remarkably inarticulate for someone with her background. Wonder if she'll be as conspicuously mendacious as Tacky O?

12. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Draft saved Draft deleted