1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Shelbyville Manhattan

Shelbyville Manhattan Well-Known Member

Heads I win, tails you lose.

The GQP Way.

garrow likes this.
  2. playthrough

playthrough Moderator Staff Member

Are the crayons sold separately?

3. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Think I'll wait a few weeks when it comes packaged with a copy of the Trump Bible and Trump Shoes.

OscarMadison and matt_garth like this.
  4. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

Fat Orange Hitler with a fluke win in 2016 against a candidate with multiple issues, gets blown out in 2020. It's never been about politics.

5. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

The neo-Nazi who interviewed Trump today also presented him with a Rolex and a CyberTruck - wrapped with that fist-pump photo after the assassination attempt.

Not sure how you square that with the FEC, other than PRESIDENTAL IMMUNITY!!!

6. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

7. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

I like 'em both, too, but I also hope it's Walz. He seems to have that laid-back/funny/confident/friendly charisma along the lines of guys like James Garner and Jimmy Buffett, if you will. And that personality would appeal to a lot of people and also project strength alongside Kamala.

StarTrib published a fast-facts reader about Walz this weekend. Comments section is worth a look, too ...

Dog parks, Diet Dew and car sickness: A collection of tidbits about Gov. Tim Walz

Here are some offbeat and significant details about the Minnesota DFL governor — now on the short list as a potential vice presidential pick — from those who see him often.

sgreenwell and garrow like this.
  8. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

Could I swap that out for Trump steaks and Trump vodka?

OscarMadison, matt_garth and HanSenSE like this.
  9. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

It's also 99 dollars (499 signed)

garrow likes this.
  10. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

James Garner....perfect comparison

Slacker likes this.
  11. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

And Walz can tear Trump and Vance apart while wearing Slim Pickens' shit-eating grin, too.

Walz is fun to watch, from the little I've seen, and and sharp on his feet, too.
    A nice balance for Kamala, who has enough stress and pressure to deal with after the big switch.

garrow likes this.
  12. I Should Coco

I Should Coco Well-Known Member

I doubt Trump’s handlers notice, but maybe part of the reason for a light schedule is their man can’t really put coherent sentences together. I realize this has been true for years, but Trump’s really much more out of it than Biden. Not that any of his supporters notice or care …

Draft saved Draft deleted