1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. micropolitan guy

micropolitan guy Well-Known Member

That was one quick recession. I'll be listening for Hannity to credit "Bidenomics" for the recovery.

2muchcoffeeman likes this.
  2. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

Japan is simply bowing to their sensei, the U.S. Democrats.

3. Gutter

Gutter Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Regan MacNeil likes this.
  4. Shelbyville Manhattan

Shelbyville Manhattan Well-Known Member

They're just going to credit their lord and savior TFG.

5. SoloFlyer

SoloFlyer Well-Known Member

Walz didn't see combat but trained on artillery and there is ample documentation that he suffered hearing loss and had a corrective procedure.

U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs records supplied by Walz after MPR News inquired about the scope and timing of the damage show he filed a claim for bilateral hearing loss and tinnitus with the agency in 2013.

In a benefits application, Walz spoke of blasts that "would knock us down and after firing I had ringing in my ears" and hearing loss that progressively worsened during his 21 years in the field artillery unit.

In late 2002, he was ordered to appear before a medical retention board about the hearing impairment. After waiting for a decision for months, he was given clearance to serve out the remaining years of his final six-year enlistment.

Medical records show that in 2005 Walz underwent stapedectomy surgery, a procedure in which damaged bones inside the ear are replaced with a prosthesis. He said it has improved his hearing.

'Citizen soldier' Walz honed leadership in uniform

6. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

I was flipping through morning tv just now, and saw Barnicle on. What is this?…..1997 with the I-Man?

Liut likes this.
  7. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

Jumping the gun just in case

OscarMadison likes this.
  8. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

MYYY FATHER WOULD NEVER

9. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

10. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

sgreenwell and garrow like this.
  11. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

CNN: It's Walz.

12. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

I wasn't sold on Walz even before I knew about the DUI. After reading more details of the incident, it's not great. If he really is the pick, I think that is a poor decision. It's not a disaster, but Kelly would be the far better choice.

Draft saved Draft deleted