1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Tim Kaine always struck me as a decent guy who parachuted into a tag team steel cage match. Just wasn’t the fit.

2. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Also a great indicator that, unlike HRC, Kamala is not going to ignore but rather embrace Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsy.

FileNotFound likes this.
  3. SFIND

SFIND Well-Known Member

4. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

i was all set to pretend to care about israel and palestine now i have to pretend to care about an old dui

5. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

it was a middle finger to her supporters who leaned left; a pro life democrat.

6. dixiehack

As a full on evangelical and GOP-bot in another lifetime, I was nervous as hell that last weekend of the 2000 race about Bush’s DUI. Thought it was vital to the cause of Christ that Republicans take back the White House and now everything was coming undone.

If I seem especially disdainful of religious conservatives now, it is because I remember what kind of twisted places that mindset led me to then.

7. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

He won me over with his appearance on the "White Dudes" call.

8. dixiehack

I can tell he’s a football coach from that. Because now I want to run through the banner and tackle somebody.

playthrough likes this.
  9. UNCGrad

UNCGrad Well-Known Member

That's the first time I've watched that entire clip. That's exactly the message.

2muchcoffeeman likes this.
  10. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Trump is old enough to be the father of the entire Dem ticket.

11. Machine Head

Machine Head Well-Known Member

Get ready for the ‘he let the Twin Cities burn’ images coming soon to all forms of media. So looking forward to that the next three months.

I like Walz but there is an opening there, the campaign better have the response locked down ready to go.

SFIND likes this.
  12. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Kaine didn't lose it for Hillary. Comey and Putin flipping a switch did.

FileNotFound and Woody Long like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted