1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. gingerbread

gingerbread Well-Known Member

The people in my life who are obsessed with conspiracies are convinced this is Trump signaling to them about some future plan in November.

2. kickoff-time

kickoff-time Well-Known Member

Tim Walz also has The Big Lebowski vote sewn up.
    Although I heard a dude say, "Yeah. Well, you know that's um, just like your opinion, man."

OscarMadison likes this.
  3. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Not the first place I've heard that mentioned.

gingerbread likes this.
  4. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

But libruhls are mean and stupid for calling Trumpists weird.

x.com

OscarMadison likes this.
  5. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

Not implausible now to imagine that like Britney Spears, Fat Orange Hitler will soon be trussed up in a straitjacket, belted to a stretcher and hauled away, raving and screaming, by men in white coats.

6. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

If he wins, he wins. If he loses, make sure he knows he's a dead man if he even burps.

OscarMadison likes this.
  7. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

My only complaint about Shapiro's speeches is that he forces his delivery too hard.

Man, stop yelling. Just stand up there and talk confidently, as Walz does. That will pump the crowd just as much.

Said it before, but I'm tired of loud, forced oratory and dramatic theatrics. Harris forces it a little too hard, too, so I'd say the same thing to her. Find a comfortable way of delivering speeches confidently, but everyone quit trying to be Obama II every time out. Just talk to America.

maumann likes this.
  8. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Seriously, has anyone attempted a deep dive into Trump's obsession with Lechter, or do they just shrug it off as Trump being Trump?

9. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

all i know is that it's totally normal totally healthy and to call it otherwise is uncivil

10. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

I don’t think it’s anything more than chewing the fat

2muchcoffeeman and maumann like this.
  11. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

12. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

We met at 40 and that limits your options, obv.

We’re starting the adoption process now and I’m not looking forward to paying a bunch of lawyers thousands of dollars, but I get that’s how the game is played.

Good on you coming out on the other side. Much continued happiness to you, ms. squad and wee squad.

Draft saved Draft deleted