1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

HanSenSE and garrow like this.
  2. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

She needs to soft pedal that wide-eyed reverence for the courts. The courts have been hijacked.

3. Della9250

Sports rivalries!!

4. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

They go low - yet have total joy!

Again, and I'm not kidding: The Democrats have had a really strong three weeks. (Minus the weird thing, which I don't sense will be carried much further.)

I would avoid, as much as possible, having Harris answer any questions from reporters. There's just no reason to slow down this heads I win/tails you lose campaign train.

5. Della9250

6. gingerbread

gingerbread Well-Known Member

She should meet with reporters soon. If she doesn't within a week, we should start rage tweeting :rolleyes:

7. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

Saying that the thing which you have in common with your daughter is sex is weird.
    Talking about babies being aborted after they are born is weird.

8. gingerbread

gingerbread Well-Known Member

Anti-Israel hecklers, reportedly

OscarMadison likes this.
  9. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

These Fox News clips don't concern me, because no one outside of the brainwashed watches Fox News. In fact, I'd gather that most of our society doesn't watch news at all or get invested in day-to-day political minutiae until we get closer to October -- if they do at all.

10. Shelbyville Manhattan

Shelbyville Manhattan Well-Known Member

My visit to Minneapolis, Wisconsin was fantastic

11. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

So the people who have been throwing around “normie” as in insult for people who just want to live their lives without fascist cosplay dislike being called “weird.” Seems to me as though they defined themselves into that box.

12. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

Is C-SPAN covering the Harris rallies? Because it's covered enough of Fat Orange Hitler's shitfests.

BitterYoungMatador2 likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted