1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

What a Cock of shit

matt_garth likes this.
  2. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

He's been called (and is) a felon, a sociopath, mentally ill and terrible for America, among many other things.

Who knew "weird" and having crowds smaller than Kamala Harris would be what finally broke trump?

qtlaw, Gutter, franticscribe and 4 others like this.
  3. sgreenwell

sgreenwell Well-Known Member

excuse me plz dont be so mean to them

But also - I don't think Dems can just go attack mode full time all the time, but for 8ish years now they've just been tiptoeing around Trump. Sometimes, you just have to tell someone to fuck off, and it seems like that message is really resonating with now with the general public.

qtlaw and Slacker like this.
  4. MTM

MTM Well-Known Member

There have been a lot of these, but this is one of my favorites.

[​IMG]

5. maumann

maumann Well-Known Member

Other than his rabid base, the rest of normal America is sick and tired of hearing about Donald F'ing Trump. The only reason he still matters is because television networks and other media outlets get eyeballs because of a 15-year slow-motion trainwreck. Eyeballs matter to advertisers, no matter how they were acquired. Blame Madison Avenue.

The moaning and ghashing of teeth in New York, Atlanta and Hollywood after he supposedly was written off after the 2020 election is what keeps him anywhere close to relevant. The talking heads need bullet points, particularly the Screech Machine.

His enablers have kept him constantly in our collective faces, day after day. The worst thing for Trump would be to totally ignore him so even bad publicity remains publicity. He hasn't gone away, even for a chance to clear our heads, before someone trots his weird ass back out.

We have a National Enquirer media that needs to be fed across a zillion platforms. The nation has collective brain fog.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2024
  6. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

7. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

Long way to go and absolutely nothing will surprise me any more. But I really do think most of America is tired of his act. It’s all apocalyptic and mean.

8. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

That or he's a prig and a tightass.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2024
    HanSenSE likes this.
  9. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

10. Della9250

11. Della9250

12. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

You don't often see Shitler's Goebbels get fact checked and shut down. This guy is a piece of work.

Slacker likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted