1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

"Can you believe a 42-year-old man didn't wanna fight a war!!!!!??????1111????"

2. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Libruhl Media: Biden didn't do well at the debate. Is he too old to be POTUS?

Also Libruhl Media: Trump confused a white guy for a black guy, claimed the black guy told him dirt on his opponent and lied about a crash landing. Did Walz lie about his military service?

3. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

My next day in the service will be my first. But if a guy in his 40s isn’t at the top of his game physically, wouldn’t the rest of his unit rather not have to worry about him while they’re busy with a shooting war?

4. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Exactly. This isn't a matter of simple ignorance or stupidity. It's willful and intentional. The goal is to elevate Trump and return him to the White House, where his daily displays of cruelty, racism and stupidity will mean clicks and TV ratings and digital subscriptions. It's corporate greed at the expense of the country.

5. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

Hercules needs to be shamed constantly.

6. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

In the past few minutes, I have learned Tim Walz wears Sanuk x Grateful Dead shoes. He also wears camo and Carhartt. I have never related to a politician this much.

7. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

We are really going to get three straight months of “The sheriff is near” all the way to the finish line.

Anyone who can’t figure out the moral imperative of this election (or thinks there isn’t one) can get good and properly fucked.

8. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

9. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

10. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

My wife wants one of the camo ones. And she hates camo. Owns nothing camo but likes that hat.

11. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    Never served a day in the armed forces, yet Walz is getting shamed for retiring after 24 years as an artillery Sgt.? And Vance, who was in for four as a PR flack is the big hero?

12. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

Is there any proof this "shaming" is pulling voters away from Harris/Walz? Seems to me it's more likely to have the alternate effect.

Neutral Corner and garrow like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted