1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Its the same Swift Boat thing on Kerry - Bush/Cheney had a "complicated" military history, so they attacked Kerry where they were weak.

franticscribe likes this.
  2. SixToe

SixToe Well-Known Member

But what camo? Realtree? Mossy Oak? Or that fancy high dolla’ snooty Sitka-Kuiu stuff?

In all seriousness, I’ll bet a plug of Levi Garrett that Walz is more of a legit hunter (and probably angler) than any other candidate since Bush.

3. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Well, I can't vote for him if it's not First Lite ... even though those SOBs discontinued the pattern I like the most.

2muchcoffeeman and SixToe like this.
  4. SixToe

SixToe Well-Known Member

Snooty!

Inky_Wretch likes this.
  5. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

I might consent to wearing a freebie button or sticker if I’m out at some public gathering (college football games seem to be popular for handing these out).

I’ll be hanged if I pay a politician to advertise flor them.

Neutral Corner and Driftwood like this.
  6. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

I've purchased two of the Joe Biden "Dark Brandon" mugs that were on his site, mainly because I loved that they were leaning into the thing.

franticscribe and garrow like this.
  7. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

8. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

All manner of outlets are blowing up with stories about Trump's helicopter lies. All manner of outlets except Fox and NY Post.

9. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

News outlets are running the story. "News" excludes Fox and the Shitty NY Post.

10. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Somebody check the Daily Mail, please.

11. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Pro deal!

SixToe likes this.
  12. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

If you're in the service as a non-com for over twenty years, in most cases the physical demands of the job will have left you with injuries and chronic pain of one sort or another. Disability check or not.

Driftwood likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted