1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

The best answer I've heard to the "Are you really Black" crap is, "Yeah. It's the legacy of slavery."

2. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

I've seen pictures of him in the field with a pointer dog, and in a shed ice fishing. Both looked just like middle aged guy hunting and fishing, not like some rich fucker at the hunting lodge.

3. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

4. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

Nope, nothing weird at all about those folks.

5. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

I can’t do what I said I would because Catturd would be mad at me.

If that ain’t weird …

6. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Even though they're often accused of homophobia, you can't say MAGA hasn't gone overboard to normalize the action of sucking cock in public. Especially the tiny toadstool ones.

7. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Could have sworn I read on this here message board that Walz had no firm positions and would just go with whatever teh libs cooked up.

A former student of his who leans Republican begs to differ.

https://www.startribune.com/a-memo-...walz-student-and-dormant-republican/600983942

8. micropolitan guy

micropolitan guy Well-Known Member

In 2004 Kerry fucked up by not immediately holding a press conference and announcing, "In April of 1966 (or whenever) was I was in Ho-Lee-Fuck province in South Vietnam getting my ass shot at by the Viet Cong and NVA regulars. Where was George Bush? Was he sober enough to even remember?"

Walz needs to do something like that. Don't attack Vance; asshole or not, he served. But definitely ask about Trump's military service.

Do not stand by. Attack. The only thing that shuts up a bully is a fist in the mouth.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2024
  9. Liut

Liut Well-Known Member

Might have missed it somewhere up thread, but Richard Nixon resigned 50 years ago today.
    C-SPAN's channels have had some good Watergate-related programming today.

10. micropolitan guy

micropolitan guy Well-Known Member

I have not heard if Vance claims to have served in combat. If so, ask him to produce his CIB.

11. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

12. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

Draft saved Draft deleted