1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

Not boo hoo. Just, what it is, on both sides.

2. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

Bullshit. One party which is built on Feminazis, no American birth certificate, Pocahontas and Joe and the Ho. The other which made a reference in one speech to an internet meme. Exactly the same thing.

3. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

4. Brooklyn Bridge

Brooklyn Bridge Well-Known Member

Smallpotatoes and garrow like this.
  5. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

This was me during Bama-South Florida last fall.

gingerbread likes this.
  6. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

7. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

As Harris — long ridiculed and underestimated — has transformed the contest, campaigning energetically and drawing roughly even with Trump in many polls, Trump has responded with one unforced error after another while struggling to land on an effective and consistent argument against her.

He's starting to get the stink of the loser in this race.
    It usually expands fast among voters. And I'm lovin' it.

garrow likes this.
  8. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

That dog was a liver Brittany.

Neutral Corner likes this.
  9. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

I seem to recall August 2016 beingg a death spiral for Trump as well.

I strongly suspect he wants to spring some sort of surprise right after the Democratic convention in a tit for tat move. A VP switch would reek of flop sweat, so my uneducated guess is he tries to bring Kellyanne Conway out of the bullpen like she’s John Smoltz 20 years ago. Could be that they’re taking a fortnight to swap out parts.

10. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

I hope he doesn't replace JV Vance. Just as I hope he doesn't die. Any replacement would be better than the duo that klan has now.
    These past couple of weeks seem too good to be true or lasting. But I hope I'm wrong.

11. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

This is the equivalent of a two-score lead. Don’t let up now. Step on their throats, as Coach Walz might say.

12. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

like how shitty can you be that you’ve been getting campaign donations for nine years and you won’t stroke a check for the 8,000 grand you owe, let alone all those debts

Draft saved Draft deleted