1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

That's all well and good except ... the RNC ***IS*** Stinky and his stinklets. They won't divert a dime from his campaign to effort a senatorial battle. They're on their own.

Octave likes this.
  2. Twirling Time

Not much out there post-Biden standdown, but the Texas polling before that is showing a very close race between Cruz and Allred. Between 3 and 4% in most polls. (You can toss out the Remington Fuel poll that has Calgary Raf at double digits.)

Texas : U.S. Senate : 2024 Polls

3. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

I truly hope that in 2028, three and a half years into the President Harris: The NEW one and only politics thread ... the thread is about 6 pages long because there is nothing for us to talk about because normalcy has resumed.

4. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

Oh, and I hope to be still alive, healthy, and posting here in 2028. That would be good.

5. Twirling Time

The thread will only be that short because of all the Yankeefan/Old Tony/ RTE posts that everyone will be ig*****ing.

2muchcoffeeman likes this.
  6. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

7. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Here's how you know things have changed: Even Nate Fucking Silver now has Harris with a 53% chance of winning. This, of course, does not mean she's going to win. But it does suggest that recent numbers are very clearly in her favor. It takes an absurd amount of info for Silver, who probably should change his name to Nate Cypto, to concede the Trumpist klan is in anything resembling a perilous position. This is the guy who picked Herschel Walker to win every race, including the runoff.

8. Brooklyn Bridge

Brooklyn Bridge Well-Known Member

Yes, Yes. We'll see a "New Trump." Right around the time we see his plan for infrastructure, healthcare and unicorns. In other words, two weeks.

9. Twirling Time

Dowd is correct to a degree. Don't sit on a lead. Run the score up and run through the tape!

garrow likes this.
  10. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

But he won't be allowed to punch. And neither will his media. Or the mainstream. Or something.

HanSenSE likes this.
  11. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

Yeah, he was fine. He didn’t meltdown or blow up or anything. He said something you didn’t like or, for that matter, I didn’t like. I try to be objective about what I saw and heard.

12. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

All of Axios can consume excrement and cease living.

Draft saved Draft deleted