1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Sending good thoughts to the entire @Songbird nest.

Songbird and tea and ease like this.
  2. Mr._Graybeard

Mr._Graybeard Well-Known Member

My favorite youtube vlogger, Bald and Bankrupt, crossed the Darien with the caminantes. Here's his account.

3. matt_garth

matt_garth Well-Known Member

Donald Trump sounded a lot like Lou Holtz during his Twitter Spaces talk with Elon Musk. Here’s why that’s bad news for Kamala Harris:

4. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Yeah, I refuse to give a shit about the shitty McDonalds food costing a fortune. Shitty food at expensive prices - if you buy that shit, that's on you (Songbird's story excepted). If people stopped eating shitty food at expensive prices, either a) their prices will come down, or b) stores will close and we will have only a fast food store on every couple of blocks, instead of every block. Big frigging whoop.

2muchcoffeeman likes this.
  5. YMCA B-Baller

YMCA B-Baller Well-Known Member

I mean, to be fair, if they had Grimace in animatronic form, I'm here for it.

2muchcoffeeman likes this.
  6. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

Who needs animatronics when the Hamburglar lives IRL?

7. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

The stamina! Three hours......of total nonsense

garrow likes this.
  8. YMCA B-Baller

YMCA B-Baller Well-Known Member

We all need an animatronic version of ...

TERROR GRIMACE! (Complete with Sid & Marty Krofft forest.)

9. Twirling Time

10. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

11. Twirling Time

He has a type, then he has another type.

12. WriteThinking

WriteThinking Well-Known Member

My moment of shock with McDonald's, where I hardly ever go, came not too long ago, too. Something that I used to love, and that I was so disappointed that they discontinued for several years, was the Bacon, Egg and Cheese Bagel Sandwich. When they recently brought the bagel sandwiches back, I decided to go to McDonald's for probably the first time all year to get two of them, figuring I'd have one and bring another one over to my mother's house for her to have.

I did it in the drive-through and didn't pay much attention to the total cost until I got to the cashier's window, where I was told the total was just more than $15. I couldn't believe it, and repeated it back for clarification? "It's $7.50 each for a bagel sandwich?" I asked. "Yep," said the drive-through attendant. I drove away shaking my head, and I have not been back to McDonald's since, except once for a vanilla ice cream cone, which also has gone up like crazy, price-wise.

Draft saved Draft deleted