1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Sure. But the country-cooking places around here do meat and two. BIDENOMICS!!! ECONOMIC ANXIETY!!! I’m now MAGA!!!

2. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

A Shell station in the next town over lost my business tonight once I saw the flea market T-shirts for sale with a barely-legible outline of Trump doing the raised fist after getting shot bit and “Legend 7-13-24” written underneath. Life’s too short for that kind of shit, but it gives you some idea of how deep the cult runs down here.

3. melock

melock Well-Known Member

“One time me and Elvis took a single-engine plane from Reno after he did a show one night. We almost went down like the Big Bopper, Buddy Holly and that Mexican kid. Landed safely in a field. Elvis was scared, real scared, but I told him I made Single-Engine Planes Great Again. Plus we were drinking Diet Cokes so there was less weight on board. Although Elvis’ stomach was pretty big by then. Not Jon Tester big but still pretty big.”

OscarMadison, Fred siegle and maumann like this.
  4. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

I swear someone last week told me he was doing nothing through the end of August. Oh right, it was HIM

Fred siegle, garrow and Gutter like this.
  5. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Clubhouse leader for posts of the year.

6. Tarheel316

Tarheel316 Well-Known Member

That is brilliant!

OscarMadison likes this.
  7. Inky_Wretch

Coach Walz … “I feel like one of my roles in this now is to be the anti-Tommy Tuberville, to show that football coaches are not the dumbest people.”

8. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

9. WriteThinking

WriteThinking Well-Known Member

OK, I usually like your posts because you attempt to put a lot of substance into them that, frankly, a lot of people don't know, and probably don't care to or wouldn't even know how to, look up. I've followed this, and I get it (I think). But I am having trouble understanding exactly why you're so sure that Harris is a poor candidate, especially right now, at this point.

And what did Trump do, or what happened, during 2016/Trump's presidency that would make him the option that struggling Michigan residents would go with over Harris?

Last edited: Aug 15, 2024
    TigerVols and Driftwood like this.
  10. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

Did he actually say this? If so, I like him even more.

TowelWaver likes this.
  11. Inky_Wretch

Earlier tonight.

12. Scout

Scout Well-Known Member

I still think Trump is losing this election more than she is winning it.

Draft saved Draft deleted