1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

I purchase photos from AP for our magazine from time to time, so I'm on their news alert list. This was the most ridiculous alert I've ever received from them.

franticscribe and matt_garth like this.
  2. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

He's 82 and ready for another coup!

3. UNCGrad

UNCGrad Well-Known Member

I very much look forward to the moment when a bunch of old white guys go, "You know, Kamala is kinda hot."

Because it will happen (if it hasn't already and that's what Trump is reacting to).

OscarMadison and HanSenSE like this.
  4. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

I bet that I have an extremely different version than you of the word "interesting".

5. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

Can you imagine? This guy loses again and goes on a slurries angrier four year campaign.

God it would be awesome.

OscarMadison likes this.
  6. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

The Republidiots -- i.e., Yankee Fan and Old Tony, things of that nature -- are a fucking mess right now. Still trying to litigate the Walz military thing. Boo fucking hoo. They'll bring some Hillary shit back up this week too to try to stop the bleeding. America is fucking done with Donald Trump. Maybe trot out a better candidate, dumbasses.

7. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Fuck those cultists

8. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

The more time they spend talking about Hillary, the better. It ain’t 2016 anymore.

9. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Who?

10. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

As brain-dead as GOPers sometimes appear - they know what they are hearing. It was the constant failure of repealing ObamaCare and the Iraq War that eventually gave rise to Trump. The establishment types couldn't get it done so why not try something "different." Trump said the things they wanted to say, actually changed the Supreme Court with Mitch's help - but I think that Trump's time has passed. Like Disco - at one point is was everywhere - then people moved on.

Jesus_Muscatel, garrow and HanSenSE like this.
  11. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

Does that mean we can have Fat Orange Demolition night at Comiskey? Please?

12. TowelWaver

TowelWaver Well-Known Member

I forgot all about those guys.

Now I’m going to return to forgetting them.

Draft saved Draft deleted