1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

All credentials have already been vouched for. I’d assume anyone getting credentials from O’Keefe’s group would be using someone else’s credential, which I’m sure would break DNC rules.

garrow likes this.
  2. gingerbread

gingerbread Well-Known Member

They are soooo good at trolling.
    Just today on the bus tour, they stop and get Doritos.
    They go to a fire station, prove they know how to pet dogs:

They go to a high school football practice with Jerome Bettis -- the Bus -- and speak to future voters like normal people:

3. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

I may have told this story before. I worked with a few Trump supporters when he won in 2016. One of them was very vocal about it. Somebody had Trump's inauguration on television. He was standing and watching. I quietly walked up to him and asked when they would play the Russian national anthem. He chased me back to my desk, as I knew he would, with me laughing through his entire response.

Later in the day, I heard him arguing politics with a co-worker who was one of those people who threatened to leave the country if Trump won the election. (Narrator: He didn't leave.) I pulled up the Russian national anthem on YouTube and blasted it as loud as possible. The Trump supporter didn't know what it was, but the liberal guy did and started laughing his ass off.

4. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

OscarMadison likes this.
  5. OscarMadison

OscarMadison Well-Known Member

trash.jpg
    This trash: the Epstein Bros, their useless receptacles... They need to go away.
    Speaking as someone who spent a little over two decades of her life working with "Superpredators who need to be brought to heel," I will enunciate clearly like a fcuking lady that the waste of protein second from the left can choke on several bags of deeecks.

Honorable mentions:
    1.Bubba's racist dogwhistle comments when Obama kicked his wife's flabby ass.
    2. Her contention that CSA victims didn't need more than fourteen (maybe 28, if we HAVE to) days of treatment during a congressional hearing on single payer coverage. Not everyone enjoys dating their Uncle/Cousin/Brothers, Hillybean.

XOXOXO
    Really Cranky In Tennessee and CANNOT WAIT until
    my Kamala Cat Shirt Gets Here

6. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

You don’t understand: old white people like them.

OscarMadison likes this.
  7. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Sweet baby Jesus, please let Trump piss off Tay Tay with that AI crap so much that she fires back.

8. X-Hack

X-Hack Well-Known Member

I wish that was the case. Reality is the race is still extremely close, the VP pick rarely matters and it's still going to come down to fewer voters, across three states, than you see at an NFL preseason game.

maumann likes this.
  9. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

10. melock

melock Well-Known Member

And we all know how Stinky feels about dogs.

11. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

They'll all be crawling back eventually to kiss the toadst ... err, ring.

wicked likes this.
  12. Brooklyn Bridge

Brooklyn Bridge Well-Known Member

OscarMadison likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted