1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

Ran the same joke at my boss, who leaned right but abstained from voting in 2016 because he hated both of them. “Oh will you stop,” he groused. I want to say it was after the mysterious meeting with Putin when Trump had no one take notes that he came in my office, closed the door and said, “I owe you an apology. I think you were right. He’s a goddamned Russian asset.”

2. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

Wide Stance Larry.

H/T Fucking Poin.

3. UNCGrad

UNCGrad Well-Known Member

One thing I remember Joe saying in an interview or two was that if the case were made to him he couldn't win, that he wasn't the right guy, that would convince him to drop out.

Pelosi seemed to convince him, but perhaps Joe saw the light, too. Both things can be true.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2024
  4. X-Hack

X-Hack Well-Known Member

Why shouldn't she be? Nobody can count votes like her, she's a brilliant strategist and current House leadership would be stupid not to have her around as a resource.

5. X-Hack

X-Hack Well-Known Member

Songbird likes this.
  6. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

Happily, that many more thousands of fukchead Boomer GQP asshole voters will have croaked by then.

7. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Unfortunately, she has to get in line behind E. Jean Carroll and Stormy Daniels.

8. maumann

maumann Well-Known Member

There were around 170,000 Palestinian Americans in the U.S. according to the 2020 census, perhaps as many as 600,000 if you count those who identify just as "Arab." Just 26 percent voted for Trump in 2016, and that was before moving the embassy to Jerusalem.

It's a non-issue. Let them have their 15 minutes.

jr/shotglass and franticscribe like this.
  9. nietsroob17

nietsroob17 Well-Known Member

Reminds me of when Linda McMahon was confirmed as director of the SBA. There was a picture of Trump with the McMahon family (including Triple H).

Stone Cold had stunned every adult in the picture, other than Shane McMahon's wife.

10. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

Last edited: Aug 19, 2024
    dixiehack and maumann like this.
  11. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

Of course they were

garrow likes this.
  12. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

I wasn’t talking lawsuit. One IG post would do it.

HanSenSE likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted