1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Dude's just begging to be sued.

EDIT: h/t @Della9250

2. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

Had to go. A long time ago.

Wonder if that’s the end of judge confirmations for this term. Harris pretty busy to break ties right now.

garrow and franticscribe like this.
  3. MTM

MTM Well-Known Member

Love this

[​IMG]

4. Fred siegle

Fred siegle Well-Known Member

Has anyone noticed the giant increase of f-bombs, the R word (i refuse to say it - i did a day camp when i was 10-13 years old that was mostly special needs students - the school closest to my house was the magnet school for that),

gingerbread likes this.
  5. MTM

MTM Well-Known Member

6. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

There may be worse people involved in politics than Laura Loomer, but not many. In prior times, she would be made a pariah by everyone involved in mainstream politics. Instead, she’s an invited guest to the events and homes of the GOP nominee for President.

7. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

OscarMadison likes this.
  8. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

It'll be interesting to see what will happen when RFK Jr. drops out and endorses trump. He started out as a trump-ally funded plant to take votes away from Biden. Except that apparently backfired and he was taking more votes from trump.

He seemed to be the candidate for the "I hate both Biden and trump" voter. Not sure those folks are going to flock to either side. I also don't believe RFKJ was going to be much of a factor, despite what some of the polling indicated.

I think it might be a nonfactor. But a percentage point either way could be pretty significant.

maumann likes this.
  9. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Should have taken them to Disney World (cross-thread).

dixiehack, Inky_Wretch and maumann like this.
  10. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

That works out perfectly, because by all accounts Musk has been donating a decent amount of money to Trump's campaign every month, in order to buy a cabinet post that he intends to make worth way more to himself than the amount he donates.

The two most transactional men on earth are transacting right before our eyes. As usual, they are both doing it with all the subtly of an anvil dropped from a rooftop.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2024
  11. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

The sweetest words are, "Here is your end."

12. matt_garth

matt_garth Well-Known Member

To quote the guard from Shawshank, I shit you not.

Draft saved Draft deleted