1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. PCLoadLetter

PCLoadLetter Well-Known Member

They showed a picture of him in college and he was holding a copy of "Give 'Em Enough Rope" by The Clash.

Shit, I AM Doug Emhoff.

2. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

OMG it was on for a half second and I yelped so loud I startled my wife!

3. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

Gen X is claiming Kamala Harris, right? She’s a couple of months outside the imaginary start of the generation. But we need to get that waived. She ain’t no Boomer.

This might be the only shot Gen X will have at the Oval Office.

4. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

5. TowelWaver

TowelWaver Well-Known Member

As a full-fledged Gen X’er, I fully support our claiming Kamala as one of our own. Her press releases could never have been written by a Boomer.

6. PCLoadLetter

PCLoadLetter Well-Known Member

7. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

8. nietsroob17

nietsroob17 Well-Known Member

During Michelle's speech (I believe), CNN showed a split screen of Kamala coming down the jet stairs to the awaiting chopper following her return from Milwaukee.

She just took the osprey between wherever the jet flew into/out of and into the city (Soldier Field, from what I've gathered).

Last edited: Aug 21, 2024
    TigerVols likes this.
  9. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

The Democrats brought out representatives from all of their rock stars of the past 64 years: grandsons of JFK and Jimmy Carter, the Clintons, the Obamas ... All they missed was someone from LBJ's family.

10. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

They should’ve Amtraked it to Milwaukee. Would’ve made a statement about supporting the continued development of infrastructure. Perhaps security was an issue.

11. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

I’m certain. They won’t let Biden anywhere near Amtrak now and he wanted to take it to his inauguration.

OscarMadison and franticscribe like this.
  12. SoloFlyer

SoloFlyer Well-Known Member

I'm late to this thread, but need to respond to this before reading the rest...

There is no fucking way Trump uses Heinz.

He uses Hunt's.

Draft saved Draft deleted