1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. maumann

maumann Well-Known Member

If there is another plane of existence after this one, I hope Rush has been sitting on an uncomfortable chair in a massive waiting room all this time, listening to the same 101 Strings recording of "Crystal Blue Persuasion" and holding a ticket with a 100-digit number on it while the clerks at the counter have just announced "No. 57, your room is ready!" And when he asks for the manager, nobody there has any recollection of knowing him and tells him to shut up and wait until all the people with an ounce of kindness have been greeted.

Sort of a combination between the DMV and Hartsfield-Jackson.

2. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

“Greetings fellow human beings. I would like to try your fried dough rings.”

Fucking weirdo.

3. nietsroob17

nietsroob17 Well-Known Member

All the great videos there were of Obama and Biden bromancing to bakeries and sandwich shops in DC (or Obama to Five Guys and Atlanta's famed Varsity), this is ... something else.

Machine Head likes this.
  4. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

why won't they let him be cool

garrow and Machine Head like this.
  5. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

I’m glad Comrade hondo is on our side.

If one of the more conservative voices on the board can see the light, perhaps the rest of the country can.

OscarMadison and 2muchcoffeeman like this.
  6. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

I’ll give him this, he picked the least worst day to visit Valdosta in the summer. But a three-piece suit when it is 82 degrees with 75 percent humidity is still a helluva choice. This man doesn’t own a single Dri-Fit?

7. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

"donuts, huh? you know what else was sweet and fulfilling? our lord and savior, jesus christ."

8. Machine Head

Machine Head Well-Known Member

I see where Donald and Rudy G are holding a gala at Bedminister for the J6 fucks.

Word on the street is there’s going to be a silent auction at the gala of the government docs Donald moved there. All funds go to Donald, of course.

9. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

I’ve seen a bunch of “I used to be a Republican …” in this thread, and I fit that box too. Exactly how many of us are there?

10. Machine Head

Machine Head Well-Known Member

RIGHT!!?

11. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

12. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

The Republican Party didn't exactly want Trump in 2016. GOP voters did. And, IMO, they wanted that because, so long as they were going to be called the devil anyway, and feel like they were getting crapped on, they may as well have their own devil as their presidential candidate. So, they do.

gingerbread likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted