1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

I will be doing a LIVE PLAY BY PLAY on TRUTH Social of Comrade Kamala Harris’ Speech tonight at the Democrat National Convention in Chicago. We will start at 10 P.M., Eastern, and be covering and commenting on some of the earlier Speeches made, prior to hers. She became the Nominee without receiving one Vote, stealing the Nomination from Crooked Joe Biden who earned it by getting 14 Million Votes. I am no fan of Biden, who was the Worst President in the History of the United States and, likewise, she is considered to be the Worst Vice President (and Border “Czar”) in the History of the United States, but Biden got “shafted.” We will expose all of her Radicalism, the horrible job she did at the Border, Crime, and Foreign Relations, and her Weaponization against her Political Opponent, using corrupt Prosecutors and Courts in New York, Washington, D.C., and Atlanta. I hope everybody will be following along on TRUTH, tonight!

2. Machine Head

Machine Head Well-Known Member

No, we need someone with a source on the floor.

Don’t leave the good folks of sj.com left to rely on sources in my Paxlovid head.

gingerbread likes this.
  3. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Della, can we condense it down to a more tightly-curated package every day? I no longer need to hear every dying moan from this walking pus pocket, if I ever did.

4. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

OK, somebody on Twitter came up with the funniest possible surprise guest star for tonight -- Melania.

5. dixiehack

Anybody seen Maya Rudolph in town?

6. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

Stormy.

HanSenSE likes this.
  7. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

Vince Young is also available.

8. dixiehack

As is Young Sheldon

9. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

I just wish he'd added "and my hotel chain is a helluva lot more successful than his!"

garrow likes this.
  10. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

gingerbread and dixiehack like this.
  11. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

To counter the right's heavy reliance on washed up NBC "stars" the DNC will present....David Hasselhoff!

12. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

Will do my best.

dixiehack likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted