1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

Oh I think you can. Especially where we live. I could COLOR a picture for you if you need. I'll put the picture right out in the open too so it won't be in hiding saying PEEK-A-BOO.

jr/shotglass likes this.
  2. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

As Beau so succinctly put it, they don't want to govern, they want to rule.

3. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

garrow, TigerVols and 2muchcoffeeman like this.
  4. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

My favorites of late are the "why didn't she do any of this the last 3 1/2 years?" Ever read the Constitution? All the veep does is a) break ties in the Senate and b) be ready if something happens to POTUS. No ability to introduce legislation (like one would introduce something different than POTUS, right?). And, as CFTFG found out on Jan. 6, no power to override the Constitution.

5. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

My first thought too but then I realized “not if you’re preggers in the meantime.”

6. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

They're trying to make Harris the current president. Which I don't think is working all that well for them.

The Harris campaign is playing trump as the incumbent. Which I think is working slightly better. He has a record in the job. And that record includes massive tax cuts for the ultra wealthy, surrendering to Putin, kissing up to Kim Jong Un, completely fucking up the COVID response, sparking an insurrection and stealing classified documents.

7. MileHigh

MileHigh Moderator Staff Member

I believe it was last week or two weeks ago that KJP said it was the "Biden-Harris administration."

8. Pilot

Pilot Well-Known Member

RFK Jr. endorses Trump. He couldn't have exposed himself as more of a fraud if he tried. What a clown.

9. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

Said while looking in a mirror

matt_garth and HanSenSE like this.
  10. Della9250

11. Della9250

Got nothing

12. melock

melock Well-Known Member

Stinky's gonna go off the deep end when she curbstomps him in November.

Draft saved Draft deleted