1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

But Kamala Harris didn't drag any of those flags on stage between her legs and dry-hump it, so how much can she really love America?!

matt_garth and tapintoamerica like this.
  2. MileHigh

MileHigh Moderator Staff Member

And no state income tax.

tea and ease and Liut like this.
  3. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

Gonna be a long 75 days. The trumplicans had decades to build up a war chest of hate toward Hillary Clinton. They've gotta cram all of their rage and hatred into a few months now. And come up with new fake shit to spew.

They disgustingly seem to be turning a lot of focus on the kids now, which is where they're at in their discourse and mentality. Attacking kids. The Gus Walz stuff is beyond awful. They attack him for crying and loving his dad. The latest thing is a clipped video of Tim Walz jerking Gus's arm. What isn't shown in the clip, is that it's right after they were hugging on stage and dad was keeping his son from running into a teleprompter.

I mean, what the fuck, man? Who puts out a truncated clip like that and who falls for it? People who want to hate I guess.

There's also been a lot of gross stuff about Emhoff's daughter. These people attacking them are sick, sick, sick.

And it's just getting started. Going to get so much worse. Michelle Obama warned what was coming in her speech.

My hope is, after 9 years of the firehose of trump's daily lying bullshit, that most of it will be ignored. As it should be. And in a best-case scenario, it'll backfire in a big way.

4. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

Beto is also the Buffalo Bills of elections.

5. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Someone should take Stein to the train station.

6. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

What are they saying about Emhoff’s daughter? I did a quick Twitter search and didn’t see anything objectionable.

tea and ease likes this.
  7. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

They claimed she was wearing a binder in a pic. They've also posted pics of her with unshaved armpits. They're implying she's trans.

8. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

What’s a binder?

9. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Isn’t it something full of women?

10. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Inky_Wretch likes this.
  11. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

I had stayed off twitter for a long time. Went back during the DNC to get a feel for stuff. That was a mistake. It's so fucking awful. So much right-wing hate and crypto bros.

sgreenwell, Driftwood and HanSenSE like this.
  12. Mr._Graybeard

Mr._Graybeard Well-Known Member

Right-wing AM radio commentator in Milwaukee apologizes for mocking Gus Walz.

franticscribe likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted