1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

No, you CAN'T root in the damn press box

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by jr/shotglass, Sep 4, 2023.

1. LanceyHoward

LanceyHoward Well-Known Member

I did a Google search and the I found no mention of Channel 4 renewing Sander's coaches show this season. As a result I don't think the station has an economic reason to promote Sanders anymore so they don't.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2024
    Liut likes this.
  2. Roscablo

Roscablo Well-Known Member

Her obsession seemed a lot more personal than that and it has almost totally vanished. They do still cover CU too. I feel it is probably deeper than the coaches show, but if they did lose it there may be reasons there too, and her behavior could be one be one of them.

3. MileHigh

MileHigh Moderator Staff Member

No. As evidenced by the past few days, her behavior is exactly what CU wanted. Maybe not what CBS4 wanted and their GM is a top-notch guy (former news director). CU-CSU will be on CBS so it will be interesting to see how they promote it that week.

Her obsession last year was to get a foot in the door with Sanders. She's moved on to full-on slurping for Bo Nix. We'll see on Thursday if she's in Boulder for the opener.

Liut likes this.
  4. Roscablo

Roscablo Well-Known Member

Well maybe her station didn't like it? Although it continued for so long that it is hard to believe that either. She clearly is on the Broncos beat right now, for better or worse. That isn't as noticeable to me because everyone here slurps the Broncos, but she sure posts a lot about them.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2024
    Liut and MileHigh like this.
  5. MileHigh

MileHigh Moderator Staff Member

Less than 12 hours to her game day outfit post! But if she's not in Boulder on Thursday ...

Roscablo likes this.
  6. SixToe

SixToe Well-Known Member

What's it called this year? Drip? Swag? The 'fit?

7. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

8. OscarMadison

OscarMadison Well-Known Member

It's also known as a "horse kick." #girlstuff

dixiehack likes this.
  9. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

Never could get that move to work in hacky sack.

10. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

WE BACK BABY

11. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

Folsom Stadium Blues

12. Jesus_Muscatel

Jesus_Muscatel Well-Known Member

BISON STAMPEDE, Y'ALL!

Draft saved Draft deleted