1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

2024 Pro Wrestling Thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Baron Scicluna, Jan 1, 2024.

1. nietsroob17

nietsroob17 Well-Known Member

Because they're not in Florida?

2. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

I don't have to put an extra license plate on the front of my car when I leave Florida.

3. nietsroob17

4. nietsroob17

Woods stealing Claudio's gimmick? That's going to make for some awkward faceoffs on the video game channel.

5. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Unfortunately, the E always is so good at those dead wrestler tributes. I always wonder if they keep some of those in the can if they know a wrestler is critically ill or very old.

Otherwise, another fine tribute by the E for Sid, especially if they did it on the fly.

nietsroob17 likes this.
  6. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

For posterity. And the insurance claim.

JimmyHoward33 likes this.
  7. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

I wonder if CM Punk approved that spot.

Inky_Wretch and Baron Scicluna like this.
  8. nietsroob17

Bo Dallas in his first TV singles match since facing Scott Dawson (Dax Harwood) six years ago.

His last match was a six man house show match in November 2019, ironically with Gable on the other side as Shorty G.

9. nietsroob17

I think the ref took a pretty gnarly bump inadvertently. Looks like he whiplashed his neck on the bottom rope after getting hit by Gable.

10. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

I saw that too. That’s a dangerous bump, especially if you’re not expecting it.

11. nietsroob17

I thought I saw him in the "fencing position" as in he KO'ed himself, but it may have just been a good sell job.

12. mpcincal

mpcincal Well-Known Member

Jimmy Snuka just yelled from somewhere in the afterlife, "You crazy, bruddah!"

Batman and JimmyHoward33 like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted