1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

Welcome to the JD Vance Comedy Hour

2. MileHigh

MileHigh Moderator Staff Member

3. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

Well, call me an optimist but I'm hoping even this SCOTUS will rule that a lot of his crimes were not official acts. But he's gotta lose first, or it won't matter.

I think the "official acts" stuff was nothing more than to make sure there was no trial before the election.

BTExpress likes this.
  4. Deskgrunt50

Tarheel316 likes this.
  5. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

We will never truly be rid of the Fat Orange scourge until he's a worm feast.

Even then, he'll probably be embalmed and displayed in a glass box, like fukcing Lenin.

6. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

Can't piss on his grave if he's enbalmed in a clear, plastic box.

Tarheel316 likes this.
  7. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Dana Wbite and Cliven Bundy will stop by to explain why this is bad for Biden, er Harris.

8. Della9250

9. Della9250

10. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

On IG, Tim Walz is on @subwaytakes talking about the importance of keeping your house's gutters and downspouts clear. We must elect this man.

11. Deskgrunt50

IT DOESN'T MATTER UNTIL SHE'S INTERVIEWD BY TUCKER CARLSON AND JAMES O'KEEFE!!!!!!!!

Or some such.

12. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Oh. no. It will be the jealousy of the other big media outlets that'll lead to them saying "this doesn't count." Believe you me, the Times will not stop blasting her as "policy-free" and "hiding from the media" until she agrees to a sit-down with Peter Baker. I personally hope she calls Pinch or Punt or whatever Sulzberger's in charge and tells him they're NEVER getting a one on one with her. I also hope she tapes the call and makes it public.

Draft saved Draft deleted