1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

2024 Pro Wrestling Thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Baron Scicluna, Jan 1, 2024.

1. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

And when do we get Shane McMahon? I assume that's what Mox was referring to.

2. JimmyHoward33

JimmyHoward33 Well-Known Member

yuck.

Inky_Wretch likes this.
  3. nietsroob17

nietsroob17 Well-Known Member

Danielson/Perry is certainly a choice. Perry main-eventing in Chicago should also be nice, warm and fuzzy.

But where does Christian's cash-in come into effect? Bryan barely escapes and then he does it?

Or maybe, Perry wins in a stunner and Christian cashes in on Perry, but things come full circle and Luchasaurus helps Perry win over Christian.

4. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Also on the list:
    • The guy who threw a drink and clocked Scott Hall in the head; then Hall used it to slick back his hair.
    • The unknown legend who tossed a rubber chicken into the ring at the end of Rhodes-Reigns I at Wrestlemania 39, and it landed right next to Cody while he was still laid out on the mat.
    • Brock tossing a microphone at Roman and Roman catches it.

nietsroob17 likes this.
  5. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Double yuck.

JimmyHoward33 likes this.
  6. JimmyHoward33

JimmyHoward33 Well-Known Member

I just. Jon Moxley who craps on WWE and the McMahons every chance he gets, whos this independent tough guy persona, is gonna lead an invasion story with Shane? It makes no sense. Mox is the last guy who’d be the secret WWE guy a la Hall and Nash.

and that doesnt even consider how God awful Shane’s last WWE run was.

you want heat? Put him with MJF. If they didnt already punt the “bidding war of 2024” story, THAT is a Shane invasion that makes sense since Max’s whole gimmick for 3 years was “I hate it here I’m leaving.”

7. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

I wonder if Mox was actually talking to The Elite with that "it's not your company any longer" line. Shafir was with him, so she goes after Mercedes Mone. Claudio goes after Okada again or Mox does. Mox or Claudio and Yuta chase the Young Bucks. Danielson is already doing a short program with Perry, but Darby (who Mox announced he wanted to see) is in a long-term program with him.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2024
    2muchcoffeeman and JimmyHoward33 like this.
  8. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Rusev/Miro chucking a fish up the ramp is always fun.

And of course, Snitsky doing his Ray Guy impression by punting a baby doll is a barrel of laughs.

nietsroob17 likes this.
  9. nietsroob17

This could be a good one.

10. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

On the next Total Bellas …

11. nietsroob17

Wow. Never realized that Bo actually broke his neck at some point before the pandemic. That makes all he's pulling off right now (in and out of the ring) that much more impressive.

JimmyHoward33 likes this.
  12. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

If they did this, I would put AEW back into my DVR.

Draft saved Draft deleted