1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

I was there when he screwed up the Star Spangled Banner.

OscarMadison likes this.
  2. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

1) No MTG? The least she could do while Congress is on break is show her appreciation and make the same over-the-top stupid presentation to the frat boys that she did at the RNC.

2) Good for UNC and Chapel Hill for staying away. Hope more of the state follows.

garrow and franticscribe like this.
  3. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Mike Collins represents the district where today's school shooting happened. He's an election denier and did a commercial where he shot a voting machine with an AR-style rifle.

x.com

Webster likes this.
  4. Sam Mills 51

He also immediately – as in minutes after it occurred – tried to blame Joe Biden for the assassination attempt on you-know-who.

5. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

That was outstanding.

Neutral Corner likes this.
  6. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Alleged assassination attempt.

7. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

8. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Which is why Biden needs to get off his ass, shitcan Mewling Merrick like right now, and name a competent acting AG. (Of course they won't get confirmed. Who fuckin' cares?)

If the MAGA ratfucking after the election takes place with a whimpering babycat in charge of the DOJ, more worried about the men in the diner getting angry or the propaganda fire hydrants of the right wing screech machine crying, the game is up.

Biden may think, "ah well, I've passed on the torch, it's not really my problem."

But it is. He'll be marched to prison too.

BitterYoungMatador2 likes this.
  9. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

The thought of 400 doofuses in Chapel Hill standing in a VFW parking lot listening to Five for Fighting sing in that falsetto “Superman”and “100 years” while John Rich and Lee Greenwood stand in the wings muttering “This is a fucking disaster” is making me giggle.

10. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

Leegreenwood Pallazzo

11. Sam Mills 51

I don't disagree ... but given their trouble in separating conspiracies from reality, I thought I'd not confuse the poor cult further.

HanSenSE likes this.
  12. UNCGrad

UNCGrad Well-Known Member

They raised $500K for that dumb thing, and acts like B&R said they waived their promotional fees and that anything left over would go to MAGA-inspired "charities," the amount which they haven't disclosed. I wonder how much they really took for themselves. It would be great for that to come out.

OscarMadison likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted