1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Running tennis thread 2024

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by da man, Jan 2, 2024.

1. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

But Emma is such a nice spunky girl and the other woman is SO big….

Webster likes this.
  2. da man

da man Well-Known Member

That's what Chrissie does. It's nauseating.

3. da man

da man Well-Known Member

Of all the big babes, Aryna Sabalenka is the biggest, babiest I’ve ever seen.

4. da man

da man Well-Known Member

Amazing, improbable comeback by Pegula. I thought Muchova was the much better player -- and she looked it for a set. But Pegula flipped that and played smart and confident.

The win will lift Pegula to the No. 3 spot in the rankings, regardless of what happens in the final.

5. UPChip

UPChip Well-Known Member

I’m not suggesting her gender identity is fraudulent but I swear to God someone cut and pasted Andy Roddick’s face on to her. It’s uncanny.

6. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

I care way more about this Tiafoe-Fritz match than the NFL game. Was hard rooting for Tiafoe but things have gotten weird.

7. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    /Tiafoe in the 5th

8. da man

da man Well-Known Member

It started in the last couple games of the fourth. It was pretty obvious he was completely out of gas.

9. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

Yep. Also, why must he be a Tiafoe? Why can't he be a Tiafriend?

10. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Or a Tiapet.

I Should Coco likes this.
  11. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

If you watch Fritz closely, he’s got really good footwork for a big dude. He’s in a really good position to hit nearly every time. I’m a footwork guy, that preparation is hard work and that’s why I was rooting for Fritz.

12. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

It saddens me to look at Sabalenka's lips, and wonder why she would do that.
    I asked my daughter, she said so many young women suffer from body dysmorphia - they perceive flaws in their body that really aren't there.

Draft saved Draft deleted