1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

What if it gets Wyoming and maybe another state or two?

2. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

If anyone's shooting Trump on Fifth Ave., it's Cheney.

3. justgladtobehere

justgladtobehere Well-Known Member

NPR had an interview with a former staffer and it wasn't flattering.

Former comms director for Kamala Harris reflects on 'tough environment' https://www.npr.org/2024/07/30/nx-s...r-kamala-harris-reflects-on-tough-environment

4. maumann

maumann Well-Known Member

This thread is for shit-talking about President Colt 45, so I'm perfectly fine ignoring every Twitter/X repost here. After all this time, I know what the subject matter is going to be about, even if it shows on my computer as a broken link. If I really think it's something worth looking at, I can click on it. Otherwise, I scroll right by -- no offense, Della.

Heck, we have a thread for interesting Twittery things that I only see when I use my smartphone to access the site. No offense, NC!

Della can continue to deal, as long as Jake from Kalamazoo doesn't mind. (Hoyt Axton threadjack.)

gingerbread likes this.
  5. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

6. FileNotFound

FileNotFound Well-Known Member

This shit got pulled on H. Clinton, Warren and Klobuchar. If a man is tough to work for, that makes him a “strong leader.” If a woman is tough to work for, she’s a bossy bitch. Fuck that.

7. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

8. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Della posts some interesting and/or important Trump tweets. No way are there regularly four or five of those in a row that need display.

Cosmo likes this.
  9. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Ehhhh. None of that is surprising or concerning in the least, unless you have some kind of problem with a person like her giving orders.

In fact, much of it to me is laudatory: she's detail oriented, demands a lot from staffers.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2024
    FileNotFound and gingerbread like this.
  10. maumann

maumann Well-Known Member

I sort of like my Presidents to be detail-oriented and good at decision-making. If that rubs some people the wrong way, live with it. It's in the job description.

UNCGrad, Driftwood, garrow and 3 others like this.
  11. gingerbread

gingerbread Well-Known Member

I do! In my little bubble where I'm surrounded by MAGAs, I need a constant reminder of how vile he is. But only in small doses, like @Della9250 drops, because they confirm that I'm in a funhouse where nobody else sees reality.

I'm thankful @Della9250 does the dirty work so I don't have to.

Fred siegle, wicked, garrow and 5 others like this.
  12. gingerbread

gingerbread Well-Known Member

I'll be thrilled if the next president is a tough bitch.

swingline, wicked, UNCGrad and 9 others like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted