1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

As JV is talking more about Springfield, I hope Kaitlin Collins isn't wearing a new outfit. He keeps piling it deeper.

2. UNCGrad

UNCGrad Well-Known Member

Is ANYONE covering TFG in the spin room? What is happening?

3. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

THE BROWN PEOPLE ARE EATING OUR CATS

4. MileHigh

MileHigh Moderator Staff Member

Fox cut out from it, but now has him on with Hannity. I don't know what he's saying.

5. micropolitan guy

micropolitan guy Well-Known Member

How she should have answered questions about that "catastrophic" withdrawal from Afghanistan:

"Well I'm much too young to remember it happening live, but I've seen photos and film of our frenzied, final withdrawal from Saigon, of the helicopters pulling away from the embassy roof and of American troops dumping helicopters and other military equipment into the South China Sea from the decks of aircraft carriers. That didn't look very orderly to me, but that's how withdrawals of this nature and magnitude work. Donald, you're certainly more than old enough to remember, and Donald weren't you in Saigon often during the Vietnam War as part of your military service, right?"

6. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Maybe he told non-friendlies to get lost?

7. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

One more thing.

Did someone have some bleach for Kamala's right hand?

8. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

CNN focus group folks can't says Kamala right - even when they're voting for her.

9. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

“They didn’t give specifics!”

America is not a CBS Storybreak. People are not lining up to Read More About It. We’d be better off if that weren’t the case but you go to Election Day with the voters you’ve got.

10. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

That would have been more fun, but she did fine on the Afghanistan question.

micropolitan guy likes this.
  11. TowelWaver

TowelWaver Well-Known Member

Evaluating the whole debate in retrospect, I can’t help but think of a bit of Sun Tzu: “If your opponent is of choleric temper, irritate him.”

And damn, if it didn’t work.

12. exmediahack

exmediahack Well-Known Member

Watching Trump tonight was the political equivalent of Favre’s last game. Monday night in a snow of the Gophers’ stadium.

Sacked and thrown into the turf and his teammates are finally sick of his shit and won’t help him up.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2024
Draft saved Draft deleted