1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

I figure plus/minus 36 hours until we are told they have to eat them because nobody can afford bacon anymore.

2. franticscribe

franticscribe Well-Known Member

Same here. I thought it was a necessary change and I had hope, but I honestly didn't expect it to pan out this well.

Still two months to go, though.

3. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

Republicans bitching about the moderators in a debate sound like sports fans whining about the referees. It's a loser's mentality and excuse making. Play better and come with a better game plan and this is a nonfactor.

4. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

“In this Springfield, Ohio diner, patrons can enjoy Filet of Feline or Cajun Canine. But now the woke mob is trying to take that all away.” - NY Times Pitchbot

5. WriteThinking

WriteThinking Well-Known Member

"Millions and millions of migrants, criminals, the worst of the worst, Venezuela on steroids!"

It's his only issue, and he's got nothing of substance.

I laughed out loud when Harris was berating him on some question, and she almost loses it trying to hold herself back: "And this...this...(she wants to say jerk, or idiot, or some such thing, but doesn't)...former President..."

It's something we've all done when we've been irate at somebody, and I was actually happy to see it.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2024
    matt_garth and 2muchcoffeeman like this.
  6. BitterYoungMatador2

She badly wanted to call him a "motherfucker" at that moment. You'll never convince me otherwise. And we've all had so much fun with the dog eating story that we've completely overlooked him also spreading the bullshit internet rumor that Latin gangs are taking over towns and apartment complexes.

franticscribe and Deskgrunt50 like this.
  7. FileNotFound

FileNotFound Well-Known Member

That’s the thing: If we spend too much time on one of the piles of bullshit he dropped, it leaves no time to deal with the 57 other piles of bullshit.

It should NOT HAVE TO BE SAID that no states allow babies to be executed.

8. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

The debate flipped the betting market. Yesterday it was Trump -110/Harris +118. Right now, it's Harris -102/Trump +110.

9. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Hey guys, thanks for taking my call. Why does ESPN hate our team? I’ll hang up and listen.

10. BitterYoungMatador2

"They held us the entire game and it was NEVER CALLED!"

Smallpotatoes and Inky_Wretch like this.
  11. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

Weird. Also fucking creepy and rapey. What an asshole.

2muchcoffeeman likes this.
  12. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

We now go to Donald in Palm Beach:

--long crime, first time. Big fan. Biggest fan, ok, believe me. The Michigan game reminds me of my crowds. Big. Biggest. They call that place the Big House, right? Well the radical left wants to put me in the big house, which frankly, I probably deserve. You know my daugh---

Oh we just lost Donald. Shane in Irving, you're on.

Draft saved Draft deleted