1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

A poster on Rex Chapman's feed last night claimed to have watched a pet being slaughtered and cooked for 90 minutes. No pics or video as proof, but we were supposed to believe them.

2. OscarMadison

OscarMadison Well-Known Member

To quote an old Usenet meme: Biches is just jellus.

There have been virtual reams published about the problematic nature of Taylor Swift's music, image, etc over the past two decades from the Left, Right, Center, and all points in between. Some of Alma's points were made at least a decade ago by cultural observers.

Neutral Corner likes this.
  3. Mr._Graybeard

Mr._Graybeard Well-Known Member

A good running mate's job is to bring heat to the campaign while the presidential candidate looks presidential. Like Spiro Agnew, Bob Dole, Lloyd Bentsen, even Joe Lieberman. Joe Biden.

Walz is doing just that, and doing it well. Plus, he has a record that backs up his talking points.

4. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Joe Biden was up by 7-9% the day before Taylor Swift endorsed him in 2020 and only won by 4.5%.

[​IMG]

5. Big Circus

Big Circus Well-Known Member

Was "They're well ahead, while viewing themselves as behind" one of them?

6. OscarMadison

OscarMadison Well-Known Member

The line between our cognition of pets and meat animals is wafer thin and based on the availability of protein. One culture's cuy al horno is another group's pet guinea pig.

7. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

That does it. You’ve convinced me.

I’m not going to vote for Taylor Swift.

maumann, swingline, Alma and 2 others like this.
  8. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

JFC. Fuck Trump. This election needs to be a Georgia Tech-Cumberland curbstomping.

matt_garth likes this.
  9. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

And these Haitians are here legally, right? And even invited to the city to fill open jobs?

franticscribe and OscarMadison like this.
  10. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

The Haitians in Alabama are in serious danger of being tarred and feathered and ridden out of town on a rail. It's poisonous.

11. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

I'm still playing catchup from the other night and just heard this clip. Trump actually said that Harris wants to do transgender operations on illegal aliens in prison. Forgive me if it was mentioned in this thread, if so I forgot or missed it. This is something a former president of the United States actually said. Out loud. And "they ate the dogs!" is what's still trending on Twitter.

2muchcoffeeman likes this.
  12. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Draft saved Draft deleted