1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. playthrough

playthrough Moderator Staff Member

I saw this and thought "you mean after the second?" The Biden one doesn't really count at this point.

And it's Trump's loss, really. "Undecided voters" are laughable but if there are some still out there, he needs to reach them on neutral grounds and his rallies ain't it. Scary to think that if he could somehow do two hours on TV of not being a lying buffoon, he could still win.

2. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

3. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Hey kids
    Where are you?
    Nobody tells you what to do
    Maybe

From the Choose or Lose era, donchaknow? And hey, now Gen X is Trump’s best demographic. But let’s not pretend there haven’t been moral panics before about Godless musicians brainwashing the youths to vote blue.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2024
  4. UPChip

UPChip Well-Known Member

IIRC from "Taco Chronicles" on Netflix, birria (which was like the hot taco of the last year or so) is originally made with goat, not beef.

franticscribe likes this.
  5. FileNotFound

FileNotFound Well-Known Member

Trump doesn’t give a fuck about undecided voters. He just wants to stay center of attention as long as he can, and he’s pretty sure his team of ratfuckers can take care of the rest. As he might say, “I don’t need votes.” This is why turnout is important to Harris. This race cannot be close. (And for the record, I don’t think it will be.)

garrow and OscarMadison like this.
  6. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

Just out here laughing at him. So much ketchup bottles being thrown at walls

7. SoloFlyer

SoloFlyer Well-Known Member

Fleetwod Mac's ears just perked up.

The kicker from one of the individuals who helped spread the initial racist rumor:
    “I think it was two years ago now, I went to the [Bureau of Motor Vehicles] to renew my license or my tags. I can't remember, but I was sitting in the BMV, and the only way I know to describe it is I felt like … I was transported, because all around me it was people talking a different language. … I felt like I was the minority,” she said.

White people scared because they're not the majority anymore. That's the origin of this shit.

8. BYH 2: Electric Boogaloo

BYH 2: Electric Boogaloo Well-Known Member

That's a fucking great album.

9. OscarMadison

OscarMadison Well-Known Member

Oh, like tht hasn't already happened.

My cat says Trump is acting like a snowflake.

I love this so much! I want the t-shirt! She is my Dark Queen today. Eff it up, Tay-Tay! #BibleBeltDisenfranchisment

Songbird likes this.
  10. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

11. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

The taco places and trucks here serve authentic birra tacos and they are very good.

2muchcoffeeman and SixToe like this.
  12. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Haven't heard who the "key voters" are going to be this election. Remember "Walmart Moms?" "Nascar Dads?" - Maybe Swifties who are Caitlyn Clark fans? Bronies? Pre-menopausal Karens?

We elect Presidents state by state, but the voting blocs have become socio-groups based on their pop-cultural identities more than their ethnicity, income and occupation.

tea and ease likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted