1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. SixToe

SixToe Well-Known Member

Mmmm, cabeza. Nothing wrong with it.

2. Scout

Scout Well-Known Member

We’re all children of immigrants.

Fred siegle and garrow like this.
  3. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

4. Scout

Scout Well-Known Member

So, how many more votes can Harris get than Trump and still lose this election?

And if this was reversed, America would explode.

5. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

The polls show a significant bump for Harris, but yeah - its insane how many people will support a terrible candidate with no concrete policies, a shady business reputation, a record (not the kind politicians usually run on), and who can't speak.
    I listen to righty radio and I just feel sad for these people because they ARE scared, fragile and afraid. And yet talk about the need for America to be strong. We can't be a strong country if half the population is so fragile.

6. cyclingwriter2

cyclingwriter2 Well-Known Member

7. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

8. BYH 2: Electric Boogaloo

BYH 2: Electric Boogaloo Well-Known Member

Of course not. They've got to get the hell out of town before the immigrants eat them too.

cyclingwriter2 likes this.
  9. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

It'd be funny if considered someone named catturd to be worth reposting.

10. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

It feels like the Trump ticket has adopted the pickup artist tactic. Treat America like a desirable girl at the bar and then start negging her in hopes she’ll become insecure enough to latch onto you.

Sadly, it might work.

2muchcoffeeman likes this.
  11. kickoff-time

kickoff-time Well-Known Member

We already know this election will not be determined Nov. 5 or 6th or 7th even.

Trump is going to rant and rave about how it was stolen again and on and on about voter fraud.

But I don't think there will be another Jan. 6 insurrection.
    Key difference is that Trump is not the president. There won't, or at least shouldn't, be a problem certifiying the vote.

Republican politicians will drop him faster than sponsors dropped Lance Armstrong.

Driftwood likes this.
  12. PCLoadLetter

PCLoadLetter Well-Known Member

I would like to think so. I have not seen a shred of evidence that would suggest this is the case.

Draft saved Draft deleted