1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

How can she look at his gunt and get any ladywood?

Jesus_Muscatel likes this.
  2. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

3. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

Kari Lake just said “…and she’s flat as a board!!”

Jesus_Muscatel likes this.
  4. Justin_Rice

Justin_Rice Well-Known Member

Are you a sock puppet troll? Or just an asshole?

choose.

Alma likes this.
  5. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

He might be getting more out of it than she is. When's the last time a woman happily and freely (in any sense of the word you choose) opened her legs for him? While sex has likely long been transactional for him (again, in any sense of the word you choose), he's no different than many of us in that it has to be a massive ego boost to have someone genuinely lust for him.

OscarMadison and Woody Long like this.
  6. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

At some point, you'd think the conservative media would say "We've carried your water for 8 years, enough! Try to at least act like you aren't throwing this campaign away!"

7. FileNotFound

FileNotFound Well-Known Member

His attention doesn’t give her ladywood as much as YOUR attention gives her ladywood. (I’m using “your” in the collective sense there.) This whole thing is about getting you and me and 300 million other people to say her name.

8. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

Posters doing the board proud in this thread. Especially the older ones who know better.

9. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

What, these pigs deserve decorum or dignity??

qtlaw and wicked like this.
  10. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

Based on a reasonable sample, it's likely that 99.999% of serious Democratic voters in this deep blue county neither know nor care who Laura Loomer is.

11. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

OTOH, a black woman becoming President is a license to print money for them. You couldn’t make enough tourniquets for all the people who will be injecting rage straight into their arms daily.

wicked and Brooklyn Bridge like this.
  12. Junkie

Junkie Well-Known Member

I took a 7- to 8-year break around the time my son came along. Quant went from a pretty cool poster with a great sense of humor to … something different from that. Also, Hi, Doc!

Last edited: Sep 14, 2024 at 10:50 AM
Draft saved Draft deleted