1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. SoloFlyer

SoloFlyer Well-Known Member

Here's where I come down on this:
    1. Trump is so hateful and divisive that I think it's absolutely possible that he could be targeted. I am not advocating for this, but acknowledging the likelihood of a threat.
    2. Trump is so desperate and deceitful that he and his campaign could absolutely make up an incident without witnesses to try and generate support.

2. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

"Exhausted from her globe-trotting Eras Tour, a nevertheless newly energized Taylor Swift announced today that the Taylor Swift Early Voting Concert Tour will begin Oct. 1 in selected cities in Pennsylvania, North Carolina, Georgia, Michigan, Nevada and Arizona."

WriteThinking and OscarMadison like this.
  3. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

I. CALL. BULLSHIT.

This shooting is more fake than VFW wrestling.
    Nobody trying to kill the sorry bastard is going to take pot shots at his gaudy compound.

4. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

The immediate presumption in all situations should be that Fatfuck is lying.

5. cyclingwriter2

cyclingwriter2 Well-Known Member

Have to bury the story where Vance said he created the dog and cat story. Trump can play victim again.

6. Starman

Another weeping "sir" story.

7. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

I just hope no one actually shoots and kills him. We'd never get past all his BS and the cult would be even bigger than Reagan's.

2muchcoffeeman and OscarMadison like this.
  8. Starman

There would be nationwide, and even worldwide, celebrations.

WriteThinking likes this.
  9. Scout

Scout Well-Known Member

It ends with Trump.

Just like it ended with Dale Sr.

Driftwood and FileNotFound like this.
  10. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

another attempted assassinhaitian

11. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

lol NYT

Trump Is Safe, His Campaign Says, After a Shooting Is Reported at His Golf Course
    The U.S. Secret Service said that it was investigating a “protective incident involving former President Donald Trump” in conjunction with the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office.

12. Starman

Remember in 2015 after he came down the escalator and his campaign was spinning its wheels in the pre primary days, I predicted he would stage an assassination attempt so as to ride a "Reagan Resurrection" of his own.

Draft saved Draft deleted