1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

And they're taking Trump’s word for it without corroboration again?

2muchcoffeeman likes this.
  2. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

I’m certain Moron Loco is surrounded by gunshot sound detectors that can triangulate the location and determine the exact time. If this was for realz.

3. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

They need to normalize "shootings" with Trump so cultists can go on rampages when Kamala wins.

4. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

First time, you get a sympathetic ear.
    Second time, you’re the boy who cried wolf.
    Third time, no one is even looking up from their phone.

5. MTM

MTM Well-Known Member

I was seated at a table with a bunch of Trumpublicans as a dinner last night, including a local city council member, and they are all buying his bullshit.

One guy mentioned taking his granddaughter to a Taylor Swift concert and the others scoffed but were OK when they heard the girl is 14.

I purposely mentioned eating dogs in Korea and of course the response was “like in Springfield?”

They were all saying how much they hope Steve Garvey wins his senate race. Hell, Steve Garvey doesn’t want to win.

6. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

7. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

8. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

So the first thing I saw about this shooting was it was two people shooting at each other "near" his property as his motorcade was leaving. Seems possible. Hell, it could be two MAGAs arguing over who got the prime spot to wave at him as he drove by.

2muchcoffeeman and HanSenSE like this.
  9. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Needless to say any public utterance by the stupid bitch MTG must preemptively be presumed to be bullshit.

10. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

I will say that it must be hard to guard an entire golf course. Lots of surface to cover.

11. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

12. I Should Coco

I Should Coco Well-Known Member

I see what you did there … :)

Draft saved Draft deleted