1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

SNL's Continued Downward Spiral Thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Uncle.Ruckus, Sep 24, 2011.

1. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

I mean, they had to have reached out to Simone Biles, right?

2. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

The post Olympic gymanstics tour started today and goes through early November, so if she is interested she had to push it after that

3. nietsroob17

nietsroob17 Well-Known Member

Simone has the starpower, but I'd like to see Ilona Maher given a shot (even though she is occupied by Dancing With the Stars). She had a great spirit about her as the face of the U.S. rugby team that won bronze, and already had a big following on the socials.

4. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

Today days old. :)

5. BYH 2: Electric Boogaloo

BYH 2: Electric Boogaloo Well-Known Member

Honest to goodness, the first thing I did was scan the story to see if Chappelle was on the post-election show. Please for the love of God do not tempt fate like that again. It worked out last time, barely.

6. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Oh if Trump wins, they'll announce special surprise co-hosts Musk, Trump and Rudy and musical guest Kid Rock. Rob Schneider and Victoria Jackson will rejoin the cast. The idea of how much and how many people will suddenly be on bended knee to save their income streams and stay out of Trump Prison will be disgusting.

Draft saved Draft deleted