1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Typist Clerk

Typist Clerk Well-Known Member

The Friday news dump arrived a day early.

2. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

Only one possible defense strategy: "That ain't me! THAT'S WHITLOCK!"

vicd likes this.
  3. micropolitan guy

micropolitan guy Well-Known Member

"Some people look at hot younger women and say, 'why?' I dream of hot younger women and say, 'why not?' "

4. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Read up to where the paywall hit, but wonder if the Republicans tolerated him just to trot him out when they needed a Black Republican?

5. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

Mark Robinson needs to go to the Alcatraz of Horny Jail.

6. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

Some aftermath reporting:

Nuzzi said it was not a physical relationship, just sexting
    Her engagement broken sometime between now and July

7. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Of course. One of their quintessential Uncle Toms/Uncle Ruckuses/Stepin Fetchits.

8. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

Neither WRAL nor the Raleigh Observer have anything on him dropping out, so his name is on the ballot.

9. Scout

Scout Well-Known Member

Does “Black Africa” have to limit political posts to a single thread?

Fred siegle and vicd like this.
  10. Scout

Scout Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    You should not love the people you cover and you should not looooooovvvvveeee the people you cover.

11. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Stop the steal!

12. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

At a 'fighting antisemitism' event, Trump says Jewish voters will bear 'a lot' of blame if he loses

I believe I speak for many, if not all, of the Jewish people in this country who will vote for Kamala Harris when I say, "Fuck all the way off, you delusional, corrupt, diseased, dishonest, con man."

It reminds me of the time I asked for a transfer from one department to another early in my career. I went to my direct supervisor, who was clearly pissed. A week later, he told me I would be transferred to that other department, the one I wanted, but I "shouldn't take it as a demotion." Delusion, gaslighting jackass. I would be thrilled if Jewish Americans played a major role in beating Trump and hopefully putting an end to his political career. Project 2025 alone should be enough for us to know that asshole needs to lose.

Draft saved Draft deleted