1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

So far, the pushback has from MAGA has been variations of complaints that Harris is talking to a billionaire who doesn't understand the lives of Real Americans. Which is hilarious given who they are supporting.

2. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

True. But the bad Dems are not full-on Crazy Eddie (aka INSAAAAAANE) like so many of the GOP from Trump on down.....and so obvious before they even get elected.

3. Scout

Scout Well-Known Member

Woody Long likes this.
  4. UNCGrad

UNCGrad Well-Known Member

Anyone who is still active on Twitter (I am, alas), have you noticed how at different points of the day, a person you follow who has a affinity for Trump will just start blasting RTs in a short span of time? It'll be about 5-10 posts all together in a span of a few minutes, and then that person will go away again for a while and come back and do the same thing a second time in the day or something. An example would be Annika's husband Mike McGee (I work in golf, hence our Twitter platform follows him), and he'll blast away a bunch of anti-Kamala or pro-Trump stuff and then not be heard from again until maybe the next day at the same time. But I see it from other Trumpers as well, and from Dem supporters, too. Is this a thing that's being directed?

5. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

This is the time of year I am fully engrossed in college football shitposting on Twitter and yet, the bulk of my feed is political and nimrods like Dan Oingo Boingo, Gunther Eagleman and a bunch of other far right wackasses I do not follow whatsoever.

sgreenwell, HanSenSE and jr/shotglass like this.
  6. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

Ya think?

BitterYoungMatador2 likes this.
  7. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Yo, dude, don't diss Boingo.

8. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

9. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Brett Favre got excited and knows not why.

garrow, SixToe and wicked like this.
  10. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

11. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Gunther Eagleman just sounds like someone who had his head dunked in toilets a bunch of times in high school.

2muchcoffeeman likes this.
  12. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

Marion Berry: "Bitch set me up!"

BitterYoungMatador2 likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted