1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

I never even open "For You.".

matt_garth and 2muchcoffeeman like this.
  2. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

While I hope for this outcome, I cannot believe in it.

3. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

It started in Ireland and has been magically delicious since then, but I don't dare invest emotionally that this run of failure continues. It has already been so magnificent.
    If the Bears win, we are looking at Pop Tarts Bowl or Mayo Bowl at best for Gov. DeathSentence's team. This whole thing was politically based performance art and now the Noles' performance has been wretched.

franticscribe likes this.
  4. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Dude needs to eat the dog poop to end the curse.

5. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

This is why he rails against the economy and the stock market -- he has watch this nosedive and can't understand it, so that must mean everyone is suffering too

6. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

If the Semis go 0-for-4 out of the gate, I don’t think there is going to be any bowl game. Take it from someone who watched Mike Dubose go from preseason No. 3 to 3-8 and out on his ass. When it goes, it goes quick. Those kids will lay down like a Pinto on the interstate.

7. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

8. Mr._Graybeard

Mr._Graybeard Well-Known Member

My IRA got nicked a bit today, but I take solace in the fact that DJT closed at 13.55, down almost 8% for the day.

franticscribe likes this.
  9. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

10. maumann

maumann Well-Known Member

Even if the fools in Atlanta get their way and make every county HAND COUNT the ballots after running them through the computer, they're going to look foolish if Harris already wins the thing outright with Georgia at 2 percent of all ballots counted.

They basically want to muck up the results in an effort to stall the networks from being able to call the election, particularly the huge Metro counties where all the Leftist Marxists Commies live. And yeah, three Republican Trumpists have even the staunchest county elections official muttering under their breath today, despite being told by the gov, LG and secretary of state not to pull this stunt.

But they FAFO, so now it's a court issue.

My clerk of elections knows the damn machines work perfectly. Now she has to waste time and energy in case she has to find people to fumble through the data, even though we don't use paper ballots here.

Sometimes Georgia's backwater politicians want to Take America Back (To 1724).

11. micropolitan guy

micropolitan guy Well-Known Member

I thought Biden should have gotten 48 electoral votes for Georgia in 2020, since he won all three times they counted the ballots.

12. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

6 pm kick in Tallahassee. If the Bears can jump out early, I can save them a spot next to OU-little UT on the multiview.

BitterYoungMatador2 likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted