1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. SoloFlyer

SoloFlyer Well-Known Member

I mean, he just ranted again about post-birth abortions. You know, actual murder. Which doesn't happen.

If I'm Harris, I want as much screen time next to him as possible. Just keep slowly twisting the knife in, keep him undisciplined, and show the stark contrast between lunacy and stability.

2. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

garrow and HanSenSE like this.
  3. UNCGrad

UNCGrad Well-Known Member

I've said for months and maybe years - show him. Show his craziness.

Show it.

4. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

5. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Since they keep a camera on both candidates all the time (when did that start, anyway?), Harris needs to just burst out laughing at every other of Trump's answers. Being laughed at is so much more effective against Trump's personality than pretending to be angry or frustrated.

Webster likes this.
  6. Starman

And make several comments, "what the hell is that smell?"

Also, be sure to turn him sideways to the cameras --90 degrees. Show that 350 pound zeppelin gut on camera.

7. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

I'm seeing the dope's latest commercial this afternoon, about sex-change operations for prisoners. It is so clear that they're picking out Kamala sound bites to make full sentences. Also have to love the quick cut-in of Kamala and Rachel Levine Photoshopped to make it look like they're side-by-side.

8. SoloFlyer

She did very well with this the last debate.

She needs to keep that, continue to needle him and distract him, and then just be a bit more direct in explaining her policies. If she's flipped on a position, be honest. "I believe in being open to new information. I also believe in being pragmatic. What steps can we do now to be better?"

HanSenSE likes this.
  9. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

Weirdo orange muffukcer is DONE.

10. SoloFlyer

Trump the coward.

11. Starman

Run, Fatboy, run

HanSenSE likes this.
  12. Neutral Corner