1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NFL Week 3 -- Winding your way down on Baker Street

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Cosmo, Sep 17, 2024.

1. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

Jerruh don’t care about fighting. He just cares about wins.

2. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Dear Tebow, I'm agreeing with JC on something. Although we all know what spnited would be saying.

3. HanSenSE

4. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Just saw this play in the Red Zone touchdown montage. Pretty damn cool.

5. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

I don’t know what’s had the biggest detriment to the team. Assuming CMC and Debo are hurt no matter what (because this is moot with both on the field), is it the Aiyuk holdout or Pearsall getting shot?

Lack of that other receiver is killing the Niners.

HanSenSE likes this.
  6. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

To be fair, I didn't like what they did, either. I'm still far from sold on Fields, but he seems to be taking another step forward.

I question some of his decisions, but Omar Khan has done a lot right since taking over as GM. That includes keeping Cameron Heyward, who was a beast today, and drafting young guys like Nick Herbig and Zach Frazier, who were both big parts of the win today. The offensive line is a mess of injuries, but Frazier has already become an anchor three games into his rookie season. Herbig had to step in when Alex Highsmith was hurt and he got two sacks. The kid is just explosive.

7. JC

JC Well-Known Member

You can finally be right. :D

HanSenSE likes this.
  8. HanSenSE

Been working all day (got out to the car in time to hear Greg Papa not scream "the band is on the field"), but was Kittle out too? That's a lot of guys not stepping up.

9. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Worth noting that the Bears lost 21-16 today and this was the last play of the first half. Whether they should have gotten to try it or not is another story. They got a very generous ruling on a spike.

10. MileHigh

MileHigh Moderator Staff Member

I switched over to the night game and had the pregame show on.

Good lawd, Maria Taylor is disgraceful. The entire production of that show is off-the-charts horrible. There is nothing redeeming about it. Just absolutely horrible.

DanielSimpsonDay likes this.
  11. PCLoadLetter

PCLoadLetter Well-Known Member

With the unbelievable pack of losers they have on that show, your problem is with Maria Taylor?

12. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

That may be an understatement.

Draft saved Draft deleted