1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

2. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

No telling how they got that way. Just unknowable really.

3. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

I am not individually qualified, but certainly a well-qualified person in these parts to speak on the EC.
    Yes, it is a NATIONAL election, and the president should represent the interest of the entire fucking country.
    My vote in my home state hasn't mattered in decades.
    I don't think the interest of a few counties should override the interest of several states. I don't think the voice of some pillbillies should drown out the interest of our commercial hubs.
    I'm the electoral unicorn. I've slept in dumpsters and dined with kings. I've toiled in the soil and smiled on the miracle mile.
    I just feel ALL Americans should feel like their voice is heard.

4. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

One moment Kamala, let me handle this for you:

FATFUCK'S ROLES IN GENDER RELATIONS

-- Found liable in court for sexual assault
    -- Faces numerous additional allegations of sexual misconduct
    -- Frequent public discussion of actions which legally constitute sexual misconduct, ie, GTBTP
    -- Public statements that one of his primary motivations in buying the teenage beauty pageant was that it enabled him to barge in on naked teens
    -- Close warm personal friend of Jeffrey Epstein
    -- Multiple interviews in which he discussed with great enthusiasm and great detail the hypothetical circumstances in which he could have sex with his own daughter -- extensive enough detail to indicate he had devoted considerable thought to the matter

In conclusion:
    Fatfuck is a fucking pervert pig who, in a more enlightened age in which America was truly great, would have been dragged out in the parking lot, horsewhipped into the mud, strapped to the bumper of a pickup truck, dragged for 100 miles over rocky gravel roads, then dumped in a heap in a sewage drainage ditch.

5. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

6. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

By the way, Kamala:

At the next debate, fuck the handshake. Make an unmistakable show of refusing to touch his syphillis-dripping skin.

7. Brooklyn Bridge

Brooklyn Bridge Well-Known Member

Holy crap. Louisiana is not sending their best and brightest.

8. matt_garth

matt_garth Well-Known Member

9. MileHigh

MileHigh Moderator Staff Member

Doing it like Nebraska and Maine would not take a constitutional amendment.

Driftwood likes this.
  10. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Awfully nice of him to be concerned about Biden and Harris being charged.

11. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Clay Higgins is the duly-elected representative of a whole bunch of Cajuns who don’t remember the days when their Anglo neighbors didn’t consider their ancestors white.

cyclingwriter2 likes this.
  12. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

If you did it like Nebraska and Maine, the gerrymandering would be even more ridiculous. From a campaign standpoint, focusing the race on a half-dozen states (with varying economies, issues and demographics) probably saves them money - only 7 of the top 30 TV markets are in swing states.

PS - heard Ted Cruz pleading for money on the Mark Levin show today. Made me think he's worried.

2muchcoffeeman likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted