1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

If possible, lay politics aside for a minute. How starved is this country just to have someone decent and normal and friendly as part of the national zeitgeist? Being wholesome has become so rare that it’s almost a cheat code for going viral at this point.

2. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

I mean, if they lose have him replace Guy Fieri on Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives. Love his food stops.

gingerbread and UNCGrad like this.
  3. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

4. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

There won't be another debate because Trump knows she would kick his ass again.

2muchcoffeeman likes this.
  5. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Mayor Eric Adams Is Indicted on Federal Charges

The New York City mayor was indicted following a federal corruption investigation, according to people briefed on the case. He is the first sitting mayor of the city to face criminal charges.

Get more breaking news in your inbox
    Sign up to receive emails from The New York Times as soon as important news breaks around the world.

6. DanOregon

I think the post was sarcastic, judging by his other tweets.

gingerbread likes this.
  7. maumann

maumann Well-Known Member

Cartographer revolt!

8. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Ohio Haitians
    Puff Daddy
    Mayor Adams

Is it 1953 again?

9. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

gingerbread and franticscribe like this.
  10. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Even better, have him do it if he wins. I’m guessing he’d do it for no salary as long the pastries don’t count as emoluments.

gingerbread likes this.
  11. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

HE DID EVERYTHING RIGHT AND THEY INDICTED HIMMMMMMMM

garrow likes this.
  12. DanOregon

I do hope the social media team continues to use these kind of deals if he wins.

"Hey Folks, I'm out here Turnip Seed, Arkansas learning about this great new technology of getting energy from animal waste. Actually, quite interesting. As a former teacher I love to learn new stuff, and I also love the deep fried pickles they have here at Ma's Fried Things - they fry everything and everything tastes great, just off of Hwy 240 near the Walmart - you can't miss it. "

Draft saved Draft deleted