1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

This isn't hard.
    Check the price of the store brand.
    Check the ads for sales.
    Take advantage of loyalty programs and your store's apps.

sgreenwell, Driftwood and matt_garth like this.
  2. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

3. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

Initially, being ignorant, I thought that it was a name brand watchmater "Tourbillon" and thought okay maybe $100k is somewhat in the ballpark with a hefty premium.

Spent a few mins and since Tourbillon is actually the watch movement, like either an automatic or quartz, it can actually be a very cheap watch ($500 or so). Tourbillon is certainly a complex series of pieces (like a self winding automatic) but knowing those clowns, its likely the cheapest product around made in China (not Swiss) and the premium is likely $98,000. So suckers go forward!!

garrow likes this.
  4. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

So he wants the state to conduct surveillance under the presumption of imminent criminal activity. Don’t you need a warrant for that? Something about probable cause?

HanSenSE likes this.
  5. matt_garth

matt_garth Well-Known Member

6. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

Dave’s not here, man.

7. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Also, that’s a cheap ass looking watch. I wouldn’t trade a 4-year-old Garmin for one. Damn sure none of my good watches.

garrow likes this.
  8. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

If nobody has gotten here before now ...

9. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

If you’re buying Philadelphia brand cream cheese, I can’t help you. You shoukd be paying half that for Aldi’s.

Draft saved Draft deleted